Morning came fast. 545 am…alarms going off. Snooze being hit. Over and over. Finally roll out of bed with no intention of working out, but I had to get dressed so I put on my workout clothes. No excuses !
As I returned home from the gym I passed the septic truck, which means I missed out on all the fun ! Darn ! NOT…. we had both tanks pumped today. I quickly found out I did not miss all the fun…we had to fill the holes back in with dirt and tamp them down (using a 20lb tamper) my shoulders are toast right now between tamping and pull up practice….
Still have one more hole A LOT deeper to fill in the back of the house….
I am in need of a haircut. I am a short hair girl. I LOVE IT ! I had very long hair once upon a time, it spent all of its time damp and in a messy bun with countless lost pencils stuck in it. The kids wanted to help me. Grabbed my clippers, mirror, a chair and off to the porch we went. Charlie had fun ! Buzz Buzz went my hair. As usual I screwed up one area, who knew that the ear guards took it down to true buzz level..HA ! It will grow back.
Date Night…. the children are hanging with their grandparents, will update tomorrow.
- Warm up – ran .25 miles FAST
- Strength – Squats 8 – 8 – 8 – 8 – 8 (before summer 95#, after lazy all summer 65# LAME !)
- WOD – 10 jump squats, 10 back forth, 10 air squats, 10 lunges (10 min AMRAP) I was DYING !
- Pull up practice with band….16 !!! One day I will do a pull up !!!
- Row 1600M and stretched
Food I am not sure how the day will shake out, we have a DATE !!! I am so excited, We do not go out very often. Cannot wait !
- B – 2 soft boiled eggs and 1 sausage
- S – raspberries and a little chicken salad
- L – 1/2 avocado, mangos, salad
- D – date night….